FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I am at my wits end!

<<

marcus

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: I am at my wits end!

Great job seeing this through to the end!

Yes, confusion and attrition are great tools for a company like that to use in order to get away with what they get away with. If more people hold them accountable, then eventually they will find themselves spending too much on attorneys to make it worth their while to operate in this manner.

~M
<<

VZvidaLoca

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:05 am

I'm an attorney licensed in 3 states and have been practicing for 31 years. Unfortunately, quite a few attorneys are deserving of the public's perception. I never disclose my occupation, as I am viewed as the proverbial shark. I'm not the norm, I actually am ethical, fair and care about my clients. The VZ attorneys do this all the time so they have perfected the game. Additionally, I have sat as a judge pro tem in those small courts, and it is very political, in my opinion. An attorney can't be arrested for failure to appear, they can only be sanctioned. I'm not sure in your jurisdiction, but you could ask for sanctions against the attorney if you could show that it is a pattern of obfuscation and not just a one time justifiable reason for failing to appear.

This is exactly what I've been dealing with for past few years and far more. My VZ account was verifiably hacked . This was the only time I heard from a manager only to be told that he would not talk to me, the account holder. I put my son, the programming engineer, on to confirmed the hack as well as the throttling, overcharging, services not working, infected network etc. I asked for legal and was transferred to the department that handles subpoenas. I then filed a complaint with the PUC, FBI, & FTC. Then began the 24/7 assault.

I apologize but I haven't figured out how or where I post my nightmare.
<<

marcus

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:35 am

Wow...thanks for sharing your story!

So after contacting the PUC, FTC, etc. have you gotten any sort of response from any of them?

~M
Previous

Return to Verizonpathetic