FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Switching to Verizon - my ongoing nightmare

<<

WhitsEnd

Post Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Switching to Verizon - my ongoing nightmare

After switching from AT&T to Sprint, I found that you really do get what you pay for; cheap price = poor cell service. I decided to switch to Verizon back in May. I traded in my Sprint phones in June, and I have yet to receive the full amount of what is owed to me so that I can pay my Sprint bill in full. Now Sprint is taking me to collections for over $2400. I have logged numerous calls (over 20) to Verizon Switch, but they still have not gotten it right. It is now September 8, 2016 and today I was told that one of my phones has no value and another is pending. I should mention that I sent in four new phones (ok, they were three months old), wrapped in bubble wrap for added protection, and confirmed that they were indeed delivered and received by Verizon. It has been three months and I still do not have the money that Verizon promised. Switching to Sprint was nice and easy. No hassle and they paid quickly. Verizon... not so much. Who can I contact for help in getting my money from Verizon? I am thinking lawsuit since they have been giving me the runaround. At this point... how do I get out of the contract or simply get my money for trading in phones for the switch?
<<

marcus

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:59 am

Re: Switching to Verizon - my ongoing nightmare

Many issues can be resolved through Verizon's escalation number at the bottom of this page: http://www.verizonpathetic.com/faqinfo.html. It is the easiest place to start.

If that doesn't work, let me know and we'll go to step 2.

~M

Return to Verizonpathetic