FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I feel so helpless fighting this battle with Verizon!

<<

marcus

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Re: I feel so helpless fighting this battle with Verizon!

Definitely! You can always cancel your complaint if it gets resolved.

~M
<<

Asinel

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:08 am

Dear Marcus,
Hope you are enjoying your holidays. Just want to give you an update with my case.
After months going back and forth with BBB, I still got nowhere. What really upset me was Verizon kept posting the same statement, which did not address the issue, and I responded every time, but now BBB said I didn't respond and closed the case! Isn't this ridiculous or what?!

Here is the response from BBB:
This message is regarding Complaint ID # 11781352- Verizon Communications

Thank you for following up with BBB regarding your position in the above-mentioned dispute.

We understand you are not satisfied with the business’s response, and have noted your dissatisfaction in our files. The business provided its position in this matter and, while we regret we were unable to reach your desired resolution, the complaint has now been closed in accordance with BBB policy. Your complaint’s closing will be described as follows in the company’s BBB Business Review: “BBB has not heard back from the consumer as to their satisfaction with the business's response, or the business addressed the issues within the complaint, but the consumer remains dissatisfied.”

Please note, the text of your response may be publicly posted on BBB’s website. BBB reserves the right to not post in accordance with BBB policy, and we may edit your response to protect privacy rights and to remove inappropriate language.

We appreciate the opportunity to be of service, and sincerely hope you will contact us for pre-purchase information.

Sincerely,
Andrea Arturo
Complaint Analyst
<<

marcus

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:28 pm

Hi Asinel,

Sorry to hear that the BBB and FCC have let you down, BUT DO NOT GIVE UP! There are still more tricks in the bag ;) .

What state do you live in?

~M
<<

Asinel

Post Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Thanks Marcus :-) I live in New York State.
<<

marcus

Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:54 pm

The next step is to file a complaint with attorney general's office. You can do that by visiting this link and finding the part of the state that is pertinent to your location: https://ag.ny.gov/consumer-frauds/Filing-a-Consumer-Complaint.

I have gone this route before in other matters and the AGs offices are generally very responsive. Part of their job is to protect consumers from these kinds of issues.

Give it a shot and let me know what happens!

~M
<<

Asinel

Post Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Thank you for being so helpful. I will file the complaint asap, and keep you posted.
Blessings.
<<

BusinessWikileaks

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Just received on our website:

I like to acknowledge that I’m not the first but I hope to be the last customer that is mistreated by Verizon.
My phone suddenly stopped receiving incoming calls and my clients were going crazy trying to get hold of me. As a business advisor, I rely primarily on my cell phone to stay in touch since I’m always on the move. I called Verizon Technical support and after the lengthy 5 min voicemail maze and the 35 min hold I was able to connect to a live person in one of their overseas call center.
The overworked, unqualified and underpaid representative tried hard to politely repeat what I say with no progress. 30 min later (http://businesswikileaks.com/why-i-dropped-verizon/)
<<

marcus

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:57 pm

That's great! Always glad to have another brother-in-arms against the Evil Empire :D

Every little bit helps.

~M
<<

Asinel

Post Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Thumb up! You have my full support!
Previous

Return to Verizonpathetic